ELTjam is a digital learning agency based in London. We help businesses design and build successful learning experiences for their customers and employees. We bring together the best in Ed and the best in Tech to help clients with strategy, content and product design. We’ve worked for the British Council, Cambridge Assessment English, Pearson, Future Learn, Financial Times, Lego, Royal Bank of Scotland, amongst others.
At ELTjam we love to build long term relationships with freelancers with whom we work with regularly.
At the moment we’re looking for:
Freelance Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
£350-£400/day depending on experience
Location: London (ideal) / Remote
We are looking to expand our pool of freelance Senior Product Designers (UX/UI) as we are getting more projects coming in. This is a great opportunity for someone willing to work on the digital learning space in an agile environment and build cool products that solve real learner problems. We help clients with all stages of the design cycle. Most of the products we work on are end-to-end, and you will have the chance to work closely with product and tech teams as well as stakeholders.
We’d love to hear from you if you… :
- have +4 years experience in a UX role (indicative to the level of expertise)
- have an exceptional portfolio showcasing a range of digital products: responsive websites, iOS and Android apps…
- have strong wireframing and prototyping skills
- have strong UI skills
- have experience working in agile teams
- have a doing and proactive attitude
- have experience working in digital educational products
- have experience mentoring other UXers
What we offer
- A friendly workplace environment based in Hackney Wick
- Flexible work arrangements to fit around your life
- An amazing role where you’ll be able to build real products
If you’d like to work with us, please send us your CV/LinkedIn along with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our mailing list
Get new ELTjam posts & updates straight to your inbox.
You'll also get news on our events, training and webinars.