ELTjam is a Learner Experience Design company based in London providing product and design services as well as training to educational organisations. We help clients create digital learner-centered products that solve real learner problems and are delightful to use.
At ELTjam we love to build long term relationships with freelancers with whom we work with regularly. At the moment we’re looking for:
Mid/Senior UX designers
£300-£450/day depending on experience
We are looking to expand our pool of Mid/Senior UX designers as we are getting more and more projects coming in. This is a great opportunity for someone willing to work on learner-centered educational products in an agile environment and get stuff done. Most of the products we work on are end-to-end, built from scratch, where you will work closely with product and tech teams as well as stakeholders. We also work on other types of design products where the requirement might be on particular stages of the design sprint.
We’d love to hear from you if you… :
- have +4 years experience in a UX role
- have experience working on a range of digital products: responsive websites, iOS and Android apps…
- have experience running design sprints
- have strong wireframing and prototyping skills
- have experience working in a agile teams
- have experience mentoring other UXers
- have a doing and proactive attitude
- You have experience working in digital educational products
- You have an understanding of the Learner Experience Design framework
- You have an understanding of CSS and front-end development
What we offer
- A friendly workplace environment based in Hackney Wick
- Flexible work arrangements to fit around your life
- An amazing role where you’ll be able to build real products
If you’d like to work with us, please send us your CV/LinkedIn along with your portfolio at email@example.com
Join our mailing list
Get new ELTjam posts & updates straight to your inbox.
You'll also get news on our events, training and webinars.